Saturday, February 4, 2012

Afrin "Stick up for yourself"!

Congested?.... NOT ANYMORE

This BzzAgent campaign couldn't have come at a better time! My fiance an I have been able to fight off the 2011-2012 cold season valiantly until last Thursday. Thankfully my flu shot is still holding strong and I'm feeling fine but my dear Mace succumbed to some sort of cold bug that has been kicking his nice looking tushy. No matter what kind of cold virus is floating around our community he always seems to get the congestion part of it ten fold and this latest routing is no different. BzzAgent in partnership with Afrin came to the rescue however and I was emailed a link to Afrin's new website based around the "Stick up for yourself" motto. The best part of the website outside of it being interactive with polls, videos, posts, and pearls of wisdom was a nice $2.00 off coupon link for Afrin at the bottom of the webpage. The link to the page and subsequent coupon is.... http://www.afrin.com/stickupforyourself/ (you should be clicking on this link NOW).

Since we were going to Sandpoint today to do some massive grocery shopping for the month I decided to go back the website and print out the coupon. It made a regular sized Afrin Severe Congestion formula only $1.27 at the Walmart I shopped at today! So awesome! As soon as we got home Mace used it and can finally breath for the the first time in 3 days and his sinus headache is abating as I'm typing this up! Makes for a much more pleasant man to deal with when his head isn't pounding from sinus pressure. So again I thank you BzzAgent in your campaign timing for making my life just a bit easier at a much more reasonable cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment