Thursday, February 16, 2012

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Who in their right mind could possibly say no to trying out Ghirardelli's newest chocolate squares? Certainly not me. But as most of you know I have two major vises in my life... coffee (which I drink by the potfull) and chocolate! So when Shespeaks offered me a free sample of Ghirardelli Milk & Truffle Squares I hopped right on board that train. Not only did I get a full sized (4.63 oz) bag of squares to try but I also got two $1.00 off coupons to share with friends as well.




I've always been a big fan of Ghirardelli squares. They have the richest and smoothest chocolate outsides and the different flavor combinations for fillings that they've come up with over the years have been amazing. These Milk & Truffle Squares have remained true to that tradition of quality and will certainly not leave you disappointed but wanting more and more. This new flavor is literally like having chocolate silk melt in your mouth. Its so creamy and rich and yet not so sweet that you are left with a serious sugar high. I definitely recommend this product to my fellow chocoholics... and I know there are a lot of you out there. No reason to be shy about it. So if you are interested, pop me a response, email, im... whatever and I'll send you one of the coupons I have so you can try these out as well. Great chocolate is meant to be shared by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment