Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Last Few Days of the Smarterer Campaign



For some reason its felt like this particular campaign has been going on FOREVER. Not that its a bad thing but I keep going back to my BzzAgent account hoping for something new and different to try. I started the Smarterer campaign with an open mind and at first thought it was kind of fun to go and take this quizzes, but I have to admit that once the newness of the idea wore off I struggled to want to go back and take more quizzes and see how I scored against others. Each week I got a new email from Smarterer saying they had new quizzes for me to try out and I did go back to see what was available but it was just more of the same stuff and my interest faded pretty fast. I know a few of my friends went and checked out the site and in the end felt the same way. There has to be something else going on for this website to be successful in the long run. As I've said in my previous blogs and reviews this is pretty much just a great site when you are bored and looking to waste some time. I'm not saying I'm disappointed with my experience because at times it was fun but it just didn't have the staying power or the draw to keep me coming back all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment