Thursday, April 26, 2012

Garnier Fructis Here at Last!!!

For the past several weeks I've been waiting for my latest BzzAgent campaign product to arrive and yesterday it finally did.  BzzAgent offered me the opportunity to try out one of Garnier Fructis' new formulas.  I could choose between "Sleek and Shine" and "Triple Nutrition".  If you know me well then you know I also have issues with endless split ends so I went with the Triple Nutrition formula which endorsed itself as being ideal for dry and damaged hair (yep that would be what my hair is right now).  The information in the BzzKit and on the product packaging claims that I'll see an improvement in my hair within the first weeks use and I plan on putting that to the test.  I want my nice shiny healthy hair back and maybe this is just the product to do it.

I tried it out for the first time last night and I have to say that so far I'm pretty impressed.  First the scent is terrific!!!  Its subtle and fruity.  Second I was encouraged at how rich the formula was and how good it felt when in my hair.  I could feel the strands of hair being coated but not weighed down both by the shampoo and conditioner.  Also it takes very little product to work up a nice lather which isn't always the case in my house since we have the worlds hardest water.  The shampoo rinsed out cleanly and didn't leave any kind of a residue behind and the conditioner left my hair super smooth and easy to brush through.  NO TANGLES!!!  I didn't go through my usual motions of styling my hair and just let it dry naturally and I found that my hair was much softer than usual and stayed that way without get oily or frizzy or any other thing that it usually does.  Now of course this is only one days use and I have 6 more to see a difference like it claims but I have high hopes for this product!  I'll let you know how the remainder of the test goes.  Its ever so scientific.... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment