Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dr. Scholls for Mace Too!!!

Apparently I'm not going to be the only one in my household with cozy feet.  The other day Mace was invited to the Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insole campaign through his BzzAgent account.  I have to admit I was really happy that he got invited to this particular campaign.  His work boots make his feet hurt like crazy after a long 10-12 hour day in them and usually I get to unlucky chore (I'm only teasing here, I'd do anything I could for him) of rubbing his tired feet at the end of the day.  As we all know a pair of tired, hurting feet just make the rest of your body feel crummy and achy too.  We're both hoping that his energy level will come up a bit if these insoles do everything they say and help his feet from getting so worn out by the end of the day.  Maybe then I'll be able to convince him to go out dancing with me in my high heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment