Friday, May 4, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her BzzCampaign!!!

Normally I'm a tom boy but there are those occasions that I like to break out the little black dress and stilleto heels and have some fun.  The worst part of that scenario however is those damned little shoes.  Yes they look great and make a person's legs long and fabulous but the wear and tear on your feet can make you feel like you are making a deal with the devil when you slip them on.  Thankfully this past week I was invited to BzzAgent's latest campaign... Dr Scholl's For Her Insoles!!!!  I get a pair of Dr. Scholls For Her Insoles and a bunch of coupons for other Dr. Scholl's products to use or share with my friends in my BzzKit when it arrives.  I'm sooooooo excited.

I plan to put these little insoles to the test.  Over the past few months I've been working as a substitute at the local school almost everyday and also as a preschool teacher two days a week and never get to sit down during the day at either job.  Because of that I try and wear my more comfortable dress shoes but after this Dr. Scholls Bzzkit arrives I'm breaking out the fancy uncomfortable heels and wearing them all day long.  If these insoles are all that they are cracked up to be my feet should be fine.  If however I have to slip them off part way through the day I'll be bummed out.  I have other Dr. Scholl's products in other shoes like my Whites (if you don't know what these are you've never worked out in the woods), which are my rugged, stiff, backwoods, work boots with a vibram sole.  When I first got my boots I had to break them in of course but after the initial break in I still had a few spots that rubbed the balls of my feet the wrong way when hiking off the mountains.  But once I put in some gel Dr. Scholls insoles in them they felt just like my old beat em up tennis shoes.  So I'm hoping that these Dr. Scholls insoles designed specifically for heels have the same dramatic effect. 

I'll let you all know what I think but I have to say I'm really looking forward to trying out this product for BzzAgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment