Saturday, November 3, 2012

Coming Soon....

So I know I haven't been posting much on here lately but that's because I'm a busy woman with other stuff going on too so blogging isn't the highest priority in the world.  But the good news is that when I do have the extra time (and something to say) I do actually write something.  Since my Glade Expressions Collection BzzCampaign I hadn't been invited to participate in anything new in the last month but in the last week I got several invitations so I should have a lot of good stuff to talk about in the very near future.

Here is the sneak peak at the products I'm getting to try out during this holiday season...
1. Torani flavored coffee syrups:  Now this is right up my ally.  As many of you may know, I'm a bit of a coffee addict.  Its an addiction I wear proudly and am certainly not ashamed of.  I'm among the first to try out new and creative flavored coffees and dark roasts when I see them in the coffee isle at the store.  I'm particularly guilty of this when seasonal coffees come out.  And lucky me, Torani is working with Shespeaks and I'm getting two full bottles of their newest Holiday/Seasonal syrups to try.  When I agreed to participate in this particular program I got the choice of 2 regular syrups, 2 sugar free syrups, or 1 reg/1 sugar free syrup and the company would select at random which Holiday flavors I'd get.  I'm super excited about this and choose the 1 reg/1 sugar free option so I'd be able to share with all my friends when they come over (I have a few friends that are diabetic and don't want to send them into sugar rush coma).  Torani has some spectacular flavors and though I don't know which ones I'll be getting the possibilities include: Almond Roca, Brown Sugar Cinnamon, Butter Rum, Carmel Apple, Chocolate Macadamia Nut, Gingerbread, Creme DeMinth, Shortbread, Cheesecake, and Italian Eggnog syrups (all of which are in the sugar free varieties too).  How exciting is that!!???

2.  G® Collection from Gold Toe:  Now this campaign is through the fabulous BzzAgent and its not actually for me to try out but for my loving fiance, Mace to give a go.  My dad was a big fan of the original Gold Toe products and I'm sure that the new G Collection will be just a new twist on a great line of products. This particular BzzKit includes: 1 pack of G Collection underwear or undershirts, 6 pairs of G Collection socks, and tons of coupons for the G Collection line of products to use and share with my friends.  Who can beat a deal like that? If you are interested already in this line here are some useful links to go check out.
3.  Eukanuba Dog Food:  Last but not least Cassie our wonder Dalamation also gets something to try out this month.  Again this is a BzzAgent Campaign so it includes a lot of great stuff such as : A 20 lb bag of any Eukanuba dog food,  a flash drive that contains info on doggie dental health, chew toys, treats, and of course coupons for future Eukanuba products.  Now my dog is kind of a fussy eater so it will be interesting to see if she likes Eukanuba or how it affects her skin, coat, and old dog hips.  But I'm sure she'll enjoy the chew toys and doggie treats.

So that's the skinny for right now.  These all should be coming in the mail to me within the next few weeks so I'll be sure to keep this up to date with the latest news about these products and post any online coupons or savings codes I get.  In the mean time... I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday preparations!

No comments:

Post a Comment