Sunday, November 25, 2012

Torani Syrups

A few weeks ago I was telling you about the amazing offer that Shespeaks has told me I was getting with two full sized bottles of Torani Syrups.  Well they came on Friday (the day after Thanksgiving) and I've been trying them out in various drinks and even desert recipes all weekend long.  Heck even now I'm drinking just some regular drip coffee with a splash of Torani's Gingerbread flavored syrup right now.

So when I first signed up for the Torani Holiday Cheers Contest I was informed that I'd get two 750ml bottles of Torani Syrup that would be along the lines of holiday flavored and I certainly wasn't disappointed when they arrived.  The first bottle is a sugar free Salted Carmel which I've been making latte's and italian sodas with over the weekend.  I also drizzled a little bit in a frosting that I made to cover a mocha cake I made yesterday and the results were fantastic.  The frosting had a perfect hint of Carmel that just made the cake that much better.  I love that Torani has such a variety of sugar free syrups because I have family members that are diabetic and its hard to find items that are sugar free, especially ones with such creative flavors. 

The second bottle I received was Gingerbread flavor and I have to say I've been loving this one.  Its a nice spicy sweet that puts a bit of a kick in my espresso in the morning.  Torani nailed this Gingerbread flavor but more than anything its the aroma it gives off.  To me the smell of gingerbread in the house is a memory from my childhood in the weeks before Christmas and Torani's Gingerbread syrup brings me right back to those happy thoughts.  We had several couples over for a dinner party last night and my best friend and I were mixing white russians for everyone and we put a little bit of the Gingerbread syrup in the mix just to make it different and everyone loved it. 

I was also really excited that in my Torani package from Shespeaks I received a booklet from Torani with a bunch of drink recipes to try, though the recipes used syrup flavors that I didn't have.  But Torani thought ahead on that one too and sent along 5 coupons for me to use as well as a 10% off discount code I can use when I order more syrups from Torani.com.  I can't wait to get some of the fruit flavored syrups to make some amazing lemonades and iced teas and of course in the summer some awesome margaritas.  There is just so much a person can do with these syrups and if you have the opportunity to give it a try be sure to share your ideas with me.  Maybe we'll have a Torani syrup mixology party in the near future!

******This Post is sponcered by Torani Syrups and Shespeaks.******

No comments:

Post a Comment